Use Customer Notifications to notify your customers when a package is ready to ship. More transparency means fewer customer support calls.
NOTE: Pre-shipment notifications are only available to Route Pro merchants.
These notifications are managed in the Route Portal. Follow these steps to set up your customer notifications:
- Login to the Route Portal.
- In the navigation on the left side, select Engage.
- Select Shipping Notifications.
- Find the shipping notification you’d like to turn on and click Settings.
- Under Settings, use the Preview option next to App (Push Notification) and Email to preview each option.
- Check the Trigger section to understand how the notification will trigger.
- For the Shipment delay notification, set the send time.
- Lastly, turn the notification on or off using the toggle to the right of “Send:”