In the Route mobile app, you can share order and tracking information for your online orders with anyone.
There are lots of ways to use order sharing! Here are a few examples:
- Share an order with your neighbor so they can track your package and pick it up for you when you’re out of town.
- When you’re ordering a gift, share order tracking information with the recipient so they know when to look out for your package. They’ll get notifications for each step of the way just like you, so you’ll both know exactly where the package is.
NOTE: Order details are hidden from the recipient by default, although the recipient will be able to see which merchant the package is coming from.
How to use this feature:
- Open the app and go to the Order details.
- Click Share this order.
- Choose the method to share the order (text, airdrop, etc.)
- The recipient will need to download the Route app and create an account.
- Once the recipient has an active account in the Route app, the Route app will send a notification to confirm the order sharing. Click on the notification.
- In the Route app, choose if you want to share the order details with the recipient.
- You can also view Pending shares in the Route mobile app.