This guide contains steps on how to implement the Route+ asset on the checkout page on your Shopify Plus store.
- Log in to Shopify.
- Click on Online Store > Themes on the left side of the page.
- On the Live theme, click on Actions and then Edit code.
- On the left side of the page, under Layout, look for a file called checkout.liquid.
- If you do not see checkout.liquid file as an option, click Add a new layout.
- In the Add a new layout window, click on the drop-down menu and choose checkout.
NOTE: If you do not see checkout as an option in the drop-down menu, follow the steps in this article.
- Click Create layout.
- The checkout.liquid file will then appear on the left side.
- The checkout.liquid file should automatically open. If it doesn't, click on checkout.liquid and it will appear on the right side.
- In the code, find the <head></head> block of code.
- Copy and paste the code listed below at the very bottom of the head block.
<!--Route Code Edited _/_/2020-->
justify-content: flex-end !important;
<!--End Route Code-->
- After pasting the code, it should look like the screenshot below.
- Click Save.
- Open the Preview in Google Chrome's incognito mode and test the checkout to see if the Route+ asset appears above the Continue to payment button on the Shipping page.