The Thank You Page Tracking Link allows you to connect your consumers to a tracking solution right at the moment of the purchase. This enables tracking to go beyond a follow-up email, and it integrates naturally with the post purchase experience you provide for your consumers.
Note: The Thank You Page Tracking Link is currently only available on Shopify.
Follow the steps below to enable Route's Thank You Page Tracking Link:
- Login to the Route Portal.
- In the navigation on the left side, choose Admin.
- At the top of the page, choose Preferences.
- Under Route Configuration, find Thank You Page Tracking Link and click Edit.
- In the pop-up panel, you can see an example of the customer's experience on the left side. The Order Tracking Link will not show in the example until you turn it on.
- To enable the Thank You Page Tracking Link, click the toggle to the right of Tracking Link.
- Once you've enabled it, the Order Tracking Link will show in the example. This is exactly what your customers will see on the Thank you page when they make a purchase.
- Click Save.
Note: We are continually optimizing and running tests for multiple versions of the Thank You Page Tracking Link, so the design may change over time.