Due to Shopify's closed cart system, the total revenue made by each sale is sent to the online retailer. It cannot be split between multiple parties at the point of sale.
In order for Route+ to receive the amount that our mutual customers pay for Route+ package protection, we use Stripe to debit the exact amount of the total premiums. We debit this amount monthly on or near the 10th business day of the month and send a receipt, so there are no surprises.
Note: If the frequency of billing ever changes, you will be notified.
Follow the steps below to set up billing information for Route+:
- Login to the Route Brand Portal.
- In the navigation on the left side, choose Admin.
- At the top of the page, choose Preferences.
- Under Payment Method, click Update Payment Method.
- On the panel on the right, select I understand how billing works and wish to proceed and then choose the appropriate billing option.
- After filling out the billing information, click Save.