The Route bot is currently only available on Gmail.
As a workaround, you can connect your current email account to a Gmail account. To do this, you will need a Gmail account. You can create an account for free here.
Follow the steps below to forward mail from your current inbox to Gmail:
Note: If you don't see your inbox listed here, please reach out and we'll be happy to point you in the right direction.
In Outlook Web App, click Settings > Options > Organize Email > Inbox Rules.
On the Inbox rules tab, click the arrow next to the plus symbol +, and select Create a new rule for arriving messages.
Under When the message arrives, select Apply to all messages.
Under Do the following, select Redirect the message to.
Select the address you want your mail sent to by double-clicking it in the address book view.
If the address you want to redirect to isn’t in the address book, you can enter the email address in the To line at the top of the window.
Click OK to save your selections and return to the new rule window.
Click Save to save your rule and return to the Inbox rules tab.
Open your Yahoo Mail settings.
- Click More Settings.
- Click Mailboxes.
- Click the primary mailbox account.
- Under Forwarding, enter the Forwarding Address (your new Gmail account).
- Click Verify.
- Log in to the Gmail account and follow the instructions sent there.
- Click on Email from the Xfinity by Comcast website and then log in.
- Click on Account from the top menu.
- Click on Users and Preferences.
- Click On in the Email Forwarding section.
- Enter your Gmail address in the Forward all mails to box. If you want Comcast to save a copy of the emails as well, put a check in the box labeled Save a copy of forwarded emails.
- Click Save.