To uninstall the app off of your Shopify store, follow the steps below:
- In the menu items to the left of your dashboard, click Apps.
- Scroll through the list of installed apps to find the Route+ app.
- Once you’ve located the app, click on the trash can icon to delete the app off of your Shopify store.
Now that you’ve uninstalled the app, take Route+ off of your list of products.
- Click on Products in the menu items to the left.
- Under products, search for Route+, then check the checkbox to the left of the product thumbnail.
- Then select Actions > Delete selected products.
Once you’ve uninstalled the app and deleted the product, you will need to remove a piece of code.
- Find the following piece of code in your code by searching for route.
- When you locate the code, delete it and click Save.
Route+ asset is now fully deleted from your site :(
We are sorry to see you go!
Please let us know what we can do better by emailing us at email@example.com