Shopify uses a 'closed-cart' system which forces Route+ to be an actual product in your store. This allows Route+ to increase the total-cart-value. This is what enables the customer to pay for protecting their order.
Stores that offer a variety of products that have collections referencing specific items (e.g. Women's T-Shirts) and don't have a collection listed on their store which references all available products, do not need to hide Route+ as a product.
If you currently have a navigatable collection on your store which references all products in your store, please complete the following steps to hide Route+ from your product listing:
1. Create a new collection excluding Route+.
2. Set collection conditions to reference All Products (Excluding Route+).
3. Save Collection, then change the main menu navigation to reference the new collection.
4. Select the Shop All navigation link.
5. Remove the former collection reference.
6. Select new collection All Products (Excluding Route+).
7. Select Apply changes.