You can re-add your order by visiting the Order History tab in the app and selecting the + symbol on the top right of the screen. This will allow you to manually add your order by selecting a sender name and adding the tracking number.
Articles in this section
- Route Year in Review
- Linking your Amazon account
- Route Mobile App: Order Sharing
- How to unmark a package as delivered?
- How do I add tracking to an existing order?
- How to mark a package as delivered?
- How to bring back a removed order?
- How to remove an order from the app?
- Add an Amazon order
- How do I add a manual order?