When connecting an email to your account, the app will send a verification email to the inbox of the email that you are connecting. You can either click on the verification link or enter the verification code in the app when prompted. The verification email may get sent to your spam/junk folder. If you still haven’t received the email after checking your spam folder, please contact us here.
Articles in this section
- Route Mobile App: Privacy & Data FAQ
- Connecting an Email for Automatic Tracking
- Tracking with Route
- Is the Route app free?
- Does the Route app only work with Gmail?
- Where is the Route app available?
- Is the Route app available internationally?
- Where is my verification email?
- Responsible Disclosure Policy
- Can I track my order without the Route app?